Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Favorite mortal kombat fighters.

  1. #1
    Inactive Member swhalo's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2004
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah I'm bored and I am waiting for South park to come on in 30 mintue. So forgive me. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    1) Reptile (MK 2 and ultimate version)
    2) Sub zero (ninja)
    3)Scorpion
    4)Smoke
    5)Ermac
    6)Rain
    7) Noob Saibot
    8) Skektor
    9) Cyrax
    10) reeko
    11) Quin Chin
    12) Shang tung
    13) Kano ( MK3)

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ July 28, 2004 08:27 PM: Message edited by: The redeemor Master Chief ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I sucked at the game, but always had a soft spot for Scorpion.
    that "c'mere!" thing was too cool.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member *PORTHOS*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2001
    Posts
    4,658
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Always been into chicks fighting so I almost always took Kitana in MK and the chick wich I forgot her name in Street fighter

  4. #4
    Inactive Member pairadocs's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    2,781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I always liked Raiden, the lightning god dude.

    Him, and SubZero. I just liked SubZero because his finishing movwas to pull out the skull and spine from the dude. That was badass.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Quikman's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oki its time for the MK nerd to uhm give his wievs of this [img]wink.gif[/img]

    first off the favorit character off all time is Sub Zero ( The younger brother ) , The Sub Zero in the first game is the older borhter( he obeyd Shang Tshung and was a member of the Lin Kui, Sub Zero the 5th I belive he is in line. In MK 2 hes younger brother stepps forward. in the 3;d he removes his mask ...in 4 he puts it back on and in between 4-5 Subby fights Sector ( Red Cyborg from MK3 ) for control of the Lin Kui , Subby wins and now is Grandmaster and also finds the ice Dragon Medalion that enhance his freezing powers...in 5 he teams up with Raiden and earth warriors to fight of the Deadly alliance..

    GYeha I know ..Im a MK freak and MCF were the darn is the MK toys..Steve tell Todd to make them they would rule [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Btw ..play MK 3 Ultima or MK Trilogy and you will be able to play with both Subbys the old one is masked the younger one is not..

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My top five favorites, based upon Mortal Kombat--Deadly Alliance:

    1. Scorpion

    2. Scorpion

    3. Scorpion

    4. Sonya

    5. Kano

  7. #7
    Inactive Member grail25's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2004
    Posts
    3,754
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Top 5 in no particular order:

    1- Sub-zero
    2- Liu kang
    3- Shang Tsung
    4- Baraka (I know he sucked, but I liked him anyway)
    5-Kitana

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ July 29, 2004 10:29 AM: Message edited by: grail ]</font>

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner Biomechanoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2001
    Posts
    2,469
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Always been Scorpion. His back-story is probably the most intriguing and tragic, but the real draw has always been his moves and overall vibe. He's a lot like Spawn.

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner Biomechanoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2001
    Posts
    2,469
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Waitaminute...a library?

    Dark Angel stars as...
    <font size="6">CONAN: THE LIBRARIAN!</font>

    Yeah, I got a lot of miles out of many of the MK tag lines, including that annoying Tobias falsetto, "Toasteee!" But the best was from finding the sound debug code for MK3, and a friend and I played the Liu Kang and Sonya bicycle kick screams over and over again, convinced they were actually shouting something intelligable. The most sense we made of it was that Kang said, "You're the only one who has a problem with the book!" to which Sonya replies, "I never said I had a problem with the book!"...or something like that. That was long before I had a life, by the way.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Nostromechanoid:
    Waitaminute...a library?

    Dark Angel stars as...
    <font size="6">CONAN: THE LIBRARIAN!</font>

    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">...its true. *beg*

    Me and a girlfriend used to get a laugh outta Sonya in MK1--when Scorpion "Toastied" her, she kinda screamed with this little moan at the end that sounded...well...pleased. Evidently, she died...er...happy O_O

    Also, to the best we could tell, Kano's punch would make him yell "soy" to which Sonya's kick would elicit a "bean".

    ...there is a high probabity that we were drunk at the time, however...

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ July 29, 2004 01:50 PM: Message edited by: -Dark Angel- ]</font>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •